• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

RACG river wye fish in

Jerry Gleeson

RACG present a fish in on the river wye

Saturday 28th and Sunday 29th July

Fish for the species of your choice

Predator, barbel, silver fish and fly-fishing experts on hand if you fancy something different

BBQ and raffle on the Saturday afternoon

Access from teatime Friday for those travelling distances

Meal and a pint in local pub Friday night
Fish from as early as you like on the Saturday

£35 per person for the weekend

Please click on the link to book
https://www.racg.co.uk/events

Yes. It does Keith. I was surprised because a number of the Guys involved in the RACG knew about it and the date.

But it doesn't worry me at all.
If anyone wants to go to the RACG one instead please let me know and I'll adjust my list. No problem.

As a member if the RACG I sincerely hope it well organised it's its not like the cock up of a promised overnight bank stay on the Wye for BS that hadn't been agreed and caused chaos
And another one where the raffle prizes and monies disappeared.

Yes. It does Keith. I was surprised because a number of the Guys involved in the RACG knew about it and the date.

But it doesn't worry me at all.
If anyone wants to go to the RACG one instead please let me know and I'll adjust my list. No problem.

As a member if the RACG I sincerely hope it well organised it's its not like the cock up of a promised overnight bank stay on the Wye for BS that hadn't been agreed and caused chaos
And another one where the raffle prizes and monies disappeared.

Graham

My apologies if its clashed with yours, i genuinely didn't know you were doing one and none of the RACG committee had informed me they new about yours.
Where is yours advertised?
I have a few booked on mine already if it can be rearranged ill more than happily move mine to the weekend after

Always did find it a little strange that the overnight stay was cancelled on the bs fish in, its the 1st thing i ask, never mind cock ups happen occasionally

the other event was nothing to do with me although attended by the majority of the new RACG

Jerry.
I wasn't inferring it was you.

No problem at all re dates. Just a shame for those that might have wanted to do both.

Mine is just a good pals and a few from BFW get together. It's full at the moment anyway and if anyone wants attend the one you mention...no problem I can fill easily.

Any surplus funds from mine will go to the BFW charity chosen by Andy F.

Postponed until september

With the rivers at there lowest for years and fish struggling on many rivers, we have postponed our event until september 1st/2nd, hopefully we will have had some rain by then and things will be a lot better.

Jez

Back