• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Quality but not too heavy chair

Pete Dalton

Hello Chaps looking for a quality , comfy but not too heavy chair , the Fox full recliner at 6 KG, is a pain, especially for some of the long walks, any view on the Nash indulgence?

To be specific Nash Indulgence Nomad- Ultra Light at 4kg

Pete have you had a look at the Chub classic chair 4.2 Kg
There on offer at the moment at Bankside Tackle normal price £39.99 down to £29.99
Had mine now for a couple of seasons and its a good chair .

Chub Hi Lite 3.7 kg, bought one of these just before the end of the season and love it.

Light enough, long front legs and a full back to the seat area allowing you to leave the back legs in the stowed position and extend the front legs for fishing sloping river banks, brilliant bit of kit;)

I use the korum light weight chair had it for years now its light and compy i think any way im after a better 1 this season.

Another vote for the chub hi lite , mine has been tested for over 5 years now without any problems

I wouldn't hesitate in getting another

Back