• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

PVA Products

Paul Richardson

Senior Member & Supporter
Hi all - making this post on behalf of a mate
He ordered a significant amount of stuff of this company and they have taken his money but no goods, and this was a couple of months ago.
He's emailed , phoned, taken into account Covid etc but just cannot get anything out of them.
I've dealt with them quite a bit and never had any issues?

Has anyone else had any recent problems? Can anyone shed any light? Seems an odd one but it's a fair wedge of money he's down.

Thanks in advance
Paul

Just double checked and although their website appears to be still up and running they have definitely pulled their ebay deals 😏

Thanks All
He's lost over £100 ( god knows what he was buying??) and no response so just beware .I've had a lot of hooks/swivels off Bank Tackle which have been great so I've recommended them.
Shame as it was a good product and great VFM. I wonder if they are struggling to get imported supplies? But there is no excuse for ignoring customers when you've taken their money.
If you do hear anything please let me know.

If he has paid with paypal ?
get in touch with them and he should get his money back eventually may take a week or so

If he paid with a credit card, he should be able to get his money back, if he contacts the card issuer. May also be able to do a charge back if he used a bank debit card. Worth asking the question anyway.

Dave

Hi all
Not good news
I've always used ESP pva refils, but it seems to be out of stock so last weekend I ordered from eBay 3 pva for the price of 2 from PVA products!
On my eBay account it's marked despatched, so hopefully I will get it soon, if it arrives I will let you know
Regards
Wayne

Normal service resumed with PVA Products, ordered yesterday, arrived this morning. 20 metres of wide pva mesh for under £15 and free postage👍

Thanks again Mark
He's taken it up with Paypal - somethings gone wrong somewhere
He did order some Bank Tackle sock & bags while its sorted and it looked very good quality for the money

To close this one off
It was bound to happen. He escalated to Paypal and did get his mountains of PVA from PVA products after getting some from Bank Tackle
So good news that it seems a glitch with PVA and a good supplier is still around, Bank are a good quality alternative and most importantly I will be sorted for PVA for many seasons to come 🤣🤣 - how do you spend over £100 on PVA ??

Back