• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Prologic pod issue

Lee Williams

I've just bought one, and am not keen on the locking system on the pod legs, is there an adaptor that fits the thread on the pod that would enable other bank sticks to be used instead of the ones on there as the thread is larger than the 3/8" industry standard.

What are you actually concerned about Lee? I owned one for a short while but sold it because it was so heavy. That said it was rock solid and I’ve never heard others complain about it, quite the contrary.

I've just bought one, and am not keen on the locking system on the pod legs, is there an adaptor that fits the thread on the pod that would enable other bank sticks to be used instead of the ones on there as the thread is larger than the 3/8" industry standard.
I’m surprised it’s a different thread to 3/8bsf
That’s pretty rubbish to be fair to tie you in to their own replacements.
Can you measure the thread they have supplied? You’ll need a set of verniers and a thread gage in TPI.

Back