• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Princes Bacon Grill half price at Tesco :)

Stephen Bond

Princes Bacon Grill 300G

IDShot_225x225.jpg

Half Price £1.32 (was £2.65)

valid until 19/7/2011

Just bought three tins :)

spot on price that stephen, nice 1,

Won,t buy anything Princes after watching Hugh Fernleys fish fight program. They state on their tins of tuna that their fishing is dolphin friendly. What a load of S***e. They slaughter ANY FISH that gets in the way. :mad:

Spam

Morrisons are doing 2 large Tins of Spam for £2.00 at the moment, which is a good deal too, inc original, bacon and Black Pepper:cool:

Cheers
Mark

I have just been to Morrisons for some Black Pepper Spam, they didn't have any :(

Only the plain Spam is reduced, with Bacon is still full price

Just found the same at my local Morrisons, out of stock :(

Both bacon and black pepper were in stock but full price.

Anyhow, grabbed a tin of value meatballs priced £0.39 :)

Our local pound shop has Princes and Spam at, guess what, a pound a tin. ASDA (the big one in Small Heath, but I assume other big ones do the same) has Paprika, Garlic Powder and black pepper all at 1.80p for 1/2 Kg bags, enough to keep you going for a while if you add your own.

I have just been to Morrisons for some Black Pepper Spam, they didn't have any :(

Only the plain Spam is reduced, with Bacon is still full price

Then have a look in the Co-op their meat has a nice peppery taste, and I reckon it's as good if not better than Spam, and only £1.29 a tin:)

Back