• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Peregrine rods

Alec Hague

Senior Member & Supporter
I have mentioned a few times my 3 peregrine's. I have decided the time is right to sell them. I am not listing now as such as I have 2 members who have expressed interest so they must get first choices. I am in Essex so collection if an issue. However in early July I will be traveling to Preston. ie m11/a 14/m6 etc for a couple of days then down to Ludlow, again for 2 nights and then home on m40/m25. I thought maybe this opens to possibility of actual delivery along this route, subject to minor agreed deviations . My specs are similar, ie maroon whippings and silver wye butt.
The 1' 1.75 torrix was built in '19 as a virtual copy of Roger's own build described on here with a 4oz spiced tip.
The 12'1.75 has torzite rings built again '19.
The 11'avon I collected in '22. All are in good condition, used for medium carp, save the tip, used once with Roger on the Wye.
The 3 cost £1000 at the time and no doubt will be more now.
Only reason for sale is my age.
I will supply photos to anyone interested. I will be looking for offers north of 200 for each .
If the circular route suits anyone then please let me know.

I have mentioned a few times my 3 peregrine's. I have decided the time is right to sell them. I am not listing now as such as I have 2 members who have expressed interest so they must get first choices. I am in Essex so collection if an issue. However in early July I will be traveling to Preston. ie m11/a 14/m6 etc for a couple of days then down to Ludlow, again for 2 nights and then home on m40/m25. I thought maybe this opens to possibility of actual delivery along this route, subject to minor agreed deviations . My specs are similar, ie maroon whippings and silver wye butt.
The 1' 1.75 torrix was built in '19 as a virtual copy of Roger's own build described on here with a 4oz spiced tip.
The 12'1.75 has torzite rings built again '19.
The 11'avon I collected in '22. All are in good condition, used for medium carp, save the tip, used once with Roger on the Wye.
The 3 cost £1000 at the time and no doubt will be more now.
Only reason for sale is my age.
I will supply photos to anyone interested. I will be looking for offers north of 200 for each .
If the circular route suits anyone then please let me know.
Pm sent Alec 👍

Back