• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Paramo Torres overlaying insulated jacket and trousers

Dave Aylett

Paramo Torres overlaying jacket and trousers.
These are in moss green and in as new condition ( having just been nikwax'd).

They are designed by paramo as an insulated outer layer. Ideal for putting on when you feel cold- even over your normal waterproof layer. They scrunch up compactly and toasty when put on.

If you google or look on the paramo website, you find technical details. The trousers are of particular genius, as they can be put on easily without even getting up, by means of side zips and Velcro.BTW, I've had the trousers modified by paramo where the Velcro has been replaced by heavy duty press studs.

Perfect for the winter sessions when the temps drop at night.

These are top drawer garments, tbh, far better then snugpak and as with paramo gear, can be washed indefinitely ( using nikwax) so will last a lifetime!

Only selling as, tbh, I bought them last season to use after dark on the rivers in winter, when the temps dropped....I'm back piking this season and use my old igloo bottoms for that!

The jacket is an xxl and rrp is £150
The overlaying trousers are xxl ( as I used them to go over my salopettes) and rrp is £150

Together as a set for £140 ovno . Postage at cost or collection welcome.

Back