• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Pallatrax The Hook - Wide gape Sizes 10 and 14 Barbless

Nicholas Cole

3 x packs of size 14 barbless
5 x packs of size 10 barbless

All 8 packs (80 hooks in total) £17 posted to a UK destination.

3 x packs of size 14 barbless
5 x packs of size 10 barbless

All 8 packs (80 hooks in total) £17 posted to a UK destination.
i’d like to take those off your hands Nicholas.
They are the ones that have the little crimps in , below the hook point . Thanks

i’d like to take those off your hands Nicholas.
They are the ones that have the little crimps in , below the hook point . Thanks
Craig, double check with Nicholas what your buying. " The Hook " was the original without crimps, BEFORE, the new hook with the crimps called " Gripz " came out.

Craig, double check with Nicholas what your buying. " The Hook " was the original without crimps, BEFORE, the new hook with the crimps called " Gripz " came out.
aaaah i see . That’s the ones i use , gripz.
Thanks Derek . How are you anyway?

I'm good thanks Craig, turned 60 last month, feel like a proper old bugger 😁 Hopefully, our paths can meet again in the not too distant future. Hope you are well my friend. 👍

I'm good thanks Craig, turned 60 last month, feel like a proper old bugger 😁 Hopefully, our paths can meet again in the not too distant future. Hope you are well my friend. 👍
belated birthday greetings, and we all need to organise a fish somewhere… where there’s some fish . 😂

“Turned 60 and feel like a proper old bugger” come on Derek you’re still a sprog 🤣🤣🤣👍

After the last one.....

I think Andy Burt might try another, as it was unbelievably hard last time.

Someone should book a BAA section for a dabble on the Severn. it's easy enough to do.

I've retired😃
oh no .Whos going to take the challenge on of organising such events.. It was enjoyable last year , just meeting people, fishing was dire , but that’s fishing .

Back