• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Pair of bfw bob gill I-Power rods

Marcus Petch

I am selling my matching pair of bfw I Powers made by Bob Gill.
Each rod is 12' and comes with the 1 3/4lb and 2lb tc tops, all tops have isoblobs fitted with purple whippings and white tips down to the second ring, cork handles with fuji reel fittings. Also bands on tips to distinguish the top sections

Both rods in exellent condition and have the bfw emblem on the butts. One of the rods has my name on it the other one just the bfw emblem.

One of the rods is unused and as new. The other rod has been used less than 8 trips.Looking for £400 incl postage By courier for the pair
Or £380 collected from Warwickshire
Pm if interested and I can email photos if required

Such a shame these rods are " through " action :( or i would have been very interested. I did buy a "through" action Harrison rod once, and hated it, couldn't get rid quick enough, just not my cup of tea. But hey ho, each to their own. But i'm sure, there are many. who prefer the complete opposite to myself, and these rods would be a dream come true for them. At the asking price, they are a bargain for someone. Good luck with the sale Marcus. :)

Each to their own Derek but I loved the action as they absorbe all the lunges without hook pulls yet they have the power in the butt to stop a big fish in its tracks. Ive had fish up to 15lb from the dove which can be a snaggy hit and hold river with the i power and wouldnt hesitate in buying an i power again. Im only selling due to emigrating

Pics of rods

As below

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 307
Wow that's a bargain

Back