• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Pair - fox kevlar barbel multi tip rods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin Cubberley

I am selling my fox barbel multi tip rods.

Both rods are complete and in top condition as only used a dozen or so times in 2010.

Features - 1 3/4lb top section. 1 1/4lb top section, 1 1/2lb quiver carrier complete with 4 tips (1 & 2oz glass, 3 & 4oz carbon)
full cork handle, hook keeper ring, fuji reel seat, original bags, quiver tubes and fox rod tubes.

P&p at £15 for either one or both rods.

Offers??

Pictures will be added this weekend

A price would be better Justin. IMO, but i will start with £20....

£25 from me........Why people dont state what they want i never know:( i would save people wasting their time:eek:

Yes Jim just tell Justin that i have said the deal is done.....Enjoy your rods:)

Yes Jim just tell Justin that i have said the deal is done.....Enjoy your rods:)

Let's hope that Justin is reading this. I presume that Justin will contact me with an address for collection. Can you ask Justin his preferred method of payment - cash is fine. Many thanks John for facilitating this transaction.

Not a problem Jim cash on collection is fine collect any evening next week, Justin has left all dealings in my capable hands, address to follow.....

Not a problem Jim cash on collection is fine collect any evening next week, Justin has left all dealings in my capable hands, address to follow.....

John, You are a star, I'm so excited. I don't want to be let down, and I know you won't do that! One thing that bothers me a tad is that Justin hasn't contacted me directly and I would like to collect the rods tomorrow as I'm fishing Saturday. I've told all of my fishing friends about them and quite a few of them are meeting up with me on Saturday to see them.

These rods are worth a bit !
I'd stick 'em on Flea Bay, but if not ask upwards of £250 for the pair........

These rods are worth a bit !
I'd stick 'em on Flea Bay, but if not ask upwards of £250 for the pair........

I'm not sure why you are getting involved. The deal is done and Cooky has done an excellent job in facilitating the transaction. Everyone is happy, so no need to spoil the party

What are you trying to say ?
I thought the previous posts were 'banter' (and I still believe they are/were !?).
I would reiterate...........They will fetch a fortune on e-bay.........

Sorry Paul Jim was in first...........Jim change of plan the rods are being posted out to you cash on delivery i have your address details, im sure you will be pleased with them and the envy of your pals.

Paul, i think that i got a fair price mate..:)

OK !
I believe there was some early banter on this thread.............
Re-Reading it............If a deal has been done, the I'm sorry...........
Could the seller please indicate so !? As has been said..........No response so far !
A LOT of people take the pee when these rods are being sold as they do tend to raise VERY good cash !

Regards Paul M.

Are you interested Paul?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back