• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Online Maggots

Andy Frances

Administrator
Staff member
Hi all,

Does anyone know of anywhere that does maggots/worms through the post?

I've just paid through the nose on Willy Worms (£6 delivery!!) to find the bag of maggots split inside the box on arrival. Very poor aftersales service without even offering to refund postage so I won't be using them again.

Does anyone else sell maggots online??

Cheers,
Andy

The only people I could find were them, have to say the Mags arrived in good nick, although once I had riddled them off didn't look like much of a pint in each bag, or maybe my local tackle shop is a lot more generous?

I've used them a couple of times & been very happy with the freshness & delivery, but have now heard 4 complaints - maybe they are not shifting stock as usual & it's throwing up problems.
Can't think of any others I'm afraid.
It's good lobworm hunting weather though!

Getting anything alive through the post is a pain. There’s a very limited amount of couriers that will touch it and unless it’s snails or worms or something it’s really only APC, who have increased the delivery charges to £30.

Back