• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Normark Nova 5 piece 2.5lb test Travel Carp Rod

Danny Collins

For Sale a Brand NEW never used Normark Nova NN5250 12ft 5 piece 2.5lb test curve Travel Carp Rod. follow the link below click twice and scroll down to the Normark rods and you will find all the details and a photo of the rod www.thenumberone.co.uk/007_rods.pdf

The 5 sections measure 30 inches. supplied in the original bag and will be sent in a tube by courier. You wont be disapointed if you are looking for a travel rod. Any questions please message me. reduced to £49

Last edited:
Normark

Re above.. I have one of these, it fits nicely into a suitcase or holdall, and is perfect for a bit of holiday fishing,surprisingly powerful, but has a good bite detection... I have used it all over Europe, and would not be without it, I usually use it from the beach or rocks Excellent bit of kit

Dave

Thanks David for your recommendation. I bought this for fishing for Carp in Spain but never actually got round to using it. Dan

Normark Travel Rod

for sale a brand new never used normark nova nn5250 12ft 5 piece 2.5lb test curve travel carp rod. Follow the link below click twice and scroll down to the normark rods and you will find all the details and a photo of the rod www.thenumberone.co.uk/007_rods.pdf

the 5 sections measure 30 inches. Supplied in the original bag and will be sent in a tube by courier. You wont be disapointed if you are looking for a travel rod. Any questions please message me. £59 plus £6 courier

Would swap- for a Barbel Travel rod (decent make) cash adjustment either way

Last edited:
For Sale a Brand NEW never used Normark Nova NN5250 12ft 5 piece 2.5lb test curve Travel Carp Rod. follow the link below click twice and scroll down to the Normark rods and you will find all the details and a photo of the rod www.thenumberone.co.uk/007_rods.pdf

The 5 sections measure 30 inches. supplied in the original bag and will be sent in a tube by courier. You wont be disapointed if you are looking for a travel rod. Any questions please message me. £59 plus £6 courier
bump

The 5 sections measure 30 inches. supplied in the original bag and will be sent in a tube by courier. You wont be disapointed if you are looking for a travel rod. Any questions please message me. reduced to £49
bump

The 5 sections measure 30 inches. supplied in the original bag and will be sent in a tube by courier. You wont be disapointed if you are looking for a travel rod. Any questions please message me. reduced to £39
bump

Back