• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Night fishin the tidal trent.

Chris Allcock

Hey everyone.
I was just wondering where I can night fish the tidal as I've just found out collingham aa have wrapped up the night fishing for non members
I am absolutely gutted! I was hoping to take my young un night fishing for a couple days/nights in august.
Thanks in advance.
Chris.

Girton is Scunthorpe AA/Newark Piscatorials. You need to be a member of SAA for 2 years before you can get a night permit, and Newark has closed external membership for this season.
There is a small private stretch on Collingham you can book, think it's only a couple of swims called the Salmon Farm, down by the conveyor

Foxcovert Fisheries
& Caravan Park
DN22 0FE 07973 322575
River Postcode DN22 0NQ

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230702_101453_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20230702_101453_Facebook.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 119
Scunthorpe have a lot of the tidal stretches that can be night fished and a hell of alot of water in general.
Very very good value for just £50

Do you have to be a member for a full 2 years / seasons before being able to apply for a night ticket? Or can you apply for one at the beginning of the second year of your membership?
Full two years membership before you qualify for a night permit but then there is a limited supply of night permits I believe

Do you have to be a member for a full 2 years / seasons before being able to apply for a night ticket? Or can you apply for one at the beginning of the second year of your membership?
This is my 2nd year on the ticket so i would qualify next season for a night permit if i want one.
Not of interest to me mind as i only ever float fish on the Trent.

Girton is Scunthorpe AA/Newark Piscatorials. You need to be a member of SAA for 2 years before you can get a night permit, and Newark has closed external membership for this season.
There is a small private stretch on Collingham you can book, think it's only a couple of swims called the Salmon Farm, down by the conveyor
The daughters bf and me are booked on in July. It's called the paddock, under recent new control.

Back