• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

NGT

Rob Weldon

Senior Member & Supporter
Have bought several bits and pieces in the past,with no problem,however,my last order has not arrived.Have e-mailed with no response and the voice mail box is full.Was wondering is anyone else experiencing problems,cheers.

Recently ordered the pop up unhooking mat and magnetic bivvy light. No delivery after over a week, emailed them and after an immediate response informing me that the items had been stolen or gone missing at royal mails' end, they sent the items out again, delivered within two days (saturday) but they sent the wrong light, emailed them on saturday and waiting for their response.

For clarity it was NGT online.

Recently ordered the pop up unhooking mat and magnetic bivvy light. No delivery after over a week, emailed them and after an immediate response informing me that the items had been stolen or gone missing at royal mails' end, they sent the items out again, delivered within two days (saturday) but they sent the wrong light, emailed them on saturday and waiting for their response.

For clarity it was NGT online.

Had an email off them today re; the wrong light, they're sending the correct item out straight away and didn't even mention my return of the wrong one, which I specifically asked instructions for the return of.

This a link to the online shop, I think it's a merchant that trades with their products and after a couple of cock ups' I can still recommend them for excellent customer service.

Had an email off them today re; the wrong light, they're sending the correct item out straight away and didn't even mention my return of the wrong one, which I specifically asked instructions for the return of.

This a link to the online shop, I think it's a merchant that trades with their products and after a couple of cock ups' I can still recommend them for excellent customer service.

As I said Bob,never had a problem before,but still no response ??, thanks ,
Rob.

Back