• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

National Anguilla Club (N.A.C ) 50th Anniversary

Dean Aston

NATIONAL ANGUILLA CLUB 50th ANNIVERSARY SOCIAL FUNCTION

Saturday 10th November - Aston Manor Cricket Club, Perry Barr, Birmingham.

4.30pm - Midnight.
Licenced Bar, Curry Buffet and 3 guest speakers - Andy Nellist, Mick Brown and Barry McConnell.
Ticket prices:
NAC Members and ex-members - £10
Non-members - £17. This includes admission to the social and membership of the NAC for the remainder of the 12/13 season, including access to the NAC Forum and a copy of the NAC magazine 'Anguilla'

Prior to the function, from 12.30 - 4pm, Barry McConnell will be signing copies of his new book 'The Eel Angler'. Mick Brown and Steve Ricketts will also be present with copies of their own books, and Barry will have other products from his Zandavan range. Entry to the book signing event is free.

It would have to be a curry buffet Dean, considering it's being held in Birmingham :D
I would love to go, but Birmingham is a bit far for me. I know it's fairly central, so nobody could really complain, but I truly am a lazy old fart now :p Should be a good show though, with Barry talking...be interesting to know if those Aussie and Kiwi monsters pull yer string twice as hard as his big English eels.

Cheers, Dave.

Back