• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Nash siren RS1 alarms x 4

Robert Linwood

Nash siren RS1 alarms x 4 and receiver
Green led in excellent condition
These alarms are literally indestructible and will probably out last most alarms on the market today I’ll sell these for £225 posted for the lot or I’ll sell these as a pair and the other pair with a receiver or even if someone wants 3 and the receiver I’ll have a deal that way.

Not much else I can say about these alarms other then there made to last

Nash siren RS1 alarms x 4 and receiver
Green led in excellent condition
These alarms are literally indestructible and will probably out last most alarms on the market today I’ll sell these for £225 posted for the lot or I’ll sell these as a pair and the other pair with a receiver or even if someone wants 3 and the receiver I’ll have a deal that way.

Not much else I can say about these alarms other then there made to last
Could you pm me some pictures please Robert. Might be interested in 2 of them plus receiver? 👍

Brand new case

Attachments

• IMG_3084.jpeg
    IMG_3084.jpeg
    96.9 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_3083.jpeg
    IMG_3083.jpeg
    103.9 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_3080.jpeg
    IMG_3080.jpeg
    119.2 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_3081.jpeg
    IMG_3081.jpeg
    88.8 KB · Views: 24
I saw the ebay listing. Rang my son who was after some new alarms just a couple of weeks ago, he's bought Delks since I last saw him, he looked at these and would have had them otherwise. I would have had them but I'm going to start listing my own for sales to raise funds for a new motorbike.

I'd stick another ton on these!

Back