• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

My new friend Bob.

Richard Barrett

Just sent a payment to Bob.:cool:

Is he 100% reliable, or likely to be off with my money to Thailand shacked up with a ladyboy for the foreseeable future?:D

Seriously, it is nice how this forum works in so many ways. People make friends, get advice from others on all aspects of barbel fishing, and Bob gets a nice holiday.:eek:

Thanks Bob for getting back so quickly, it was nice doing business. The rod is just what I was looking for. Really pleased I don't have a 6 week wait.

Richard.

Just sent a payment to Bob.:cool:

Is he 100% reliable, or likely to be off with my money to Thailand shacked up with a ladyboy for the foreseeable future?:D

Seriously, it is nice how this forum works in so many ways. People make friends, get advice from others on all aspects of barbel fishing, and Bob gets a nice holiday.:eek:

Thanks Bob for getting back so quickly, it was nice doing business. The rod is just what I was looking for. Really pleased I don't have a 6 week wait.

Richard.

A real pleasure Richard - hope the rod is up to expectations. Hope you receive this as coms from Thailand can be a bit dodgy at times :D

Best Regards,
Bob

Back