• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Midi Spoppers

Eddie Bray

Senior Member & Supporter
I have just had a delivery of 4x Blue Spombs (Why they can't send them all together I'll never know).

The price is the same as before £14 including 2nd class postage.

Unfortunately, due to the fact I am going fishing this week I will not be able to get them off until Tuesday next week, but if you would like to order one, let me know. I have 1x Sold, 2x potentially spoken for which leaves 1 available at the moment.

Blue spoppers.jpg

I have just had a delivery of 4x Blue Spombs (Why they can't send them all together I'll never know).

The price is the same as before £14 including 2nd class postage.

Unfortunately, due to the fact I am going fishing this week I will not be able to get them off until Tuesday next week, but if you would like to order one, let me know. I have 1x Sold, 2x potentially spoken for which leaves 1 available at the moment.

View attachment 11101
Hi Eddie
I will have the last one if still available, let us know how to pay etc
Cheers Carl

I've not heard back from the two I offered out, I have had some time and finished the 4x spoppers, will post them out tomorrow morning.

So 2x for sale @ £14 each.

Hello Eddie
If you have a list please add me as I would like one as well
Thanks
Gary

I received a pack of spods when I got home yesterday. 5x Red and 5x White.

These are available at the same £14. I am hoping to post any orders on Friday.

Back