• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Middy 30 Plus Camo XS Landing Net?

You wont be selling it just yet then Clive:rolleyes:

Why how much you offering?

Tbh I dont think ive ever had a more sturdy triangle net! All for a tenner delivered!! Sweet.

Im open Monday to Friday 08:00 till 23:00

Yeah you cant go wrong for that price Clive:)

I've christened mine with a couple of barbel and it is a great net, especially for under a tenner. Very robust and a good quality net, seriously worth a look if you need a new net.

You wont regret it Steve...

Got my Dinsmore's net from Go Outdoors for a whopping £11.50. Good net, but I feel ripped off now!

Dave

Did you collect from them? If so then the price would have been almost the same....also worth bearing in mind Go Outdoors will Price Match plus give a further 10% off if you can find any item cheaper.

And their hooks, split shot, etc is so much cheaper then anyone elses, check out the walking shoes, bought a pair of the £9.95 ones and a more expensive pair, the cheap ones are good for grip on muddy banks, although not waterproof, but a lot better than the so called waterproof 'field' boots that split after a couple of weeks.
Typically I find their range of reels rods etc albeit a few items to be limited as to quality, but remember the price match plus 10% if you do fancy a 'punt'.

Thanks for that Neil. To be honest I thought they'd got the price wrong so I checked out a bit sharpish.

Dave

Back