• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Middle Trent day ticket

Steven Ballard

Just started fishing the trent at east stoke, having good results. unfortunately I spoke to the farmer tonight and he's sold the rights to newark pictorials , So it'll now be private fishing. Does anyone know of any good day ticket stretches around that area, Ive heard about Kelham hall I think it is…?

What about Fiskerton/Bleasby? Its a Barnsley stretch but day tickets are available from the Fiskerton post office.

Steve it costs the grand sum of £35 a season to join Newark, details on their website and for an extra tenner you get a gate key. £45 for a seasons fishing. Cheap I'd say.

Steve it costs the grand sum of £35 a season to join Newark, details on their website and for an extra tenner you get a gate key. £45 for a seasons fishing. Cheap I'd say.

Yep but have to be off by dark except their stretch at winthorpe, I usually fish after work to a few hours into dark, sometimes the small hours of the morning so found that ticket had very little use last year so dropped it, theirs the road stretch at stoke bardolph day tickets on bank from Ashfield angling, and night fishing allowed or you could join the circus on the a1 pits stretch (good stretch fishing wise but gets very busy on a weekend)

Steven when you say the east stoke stretch is it the day ticket stretch next to newarks stretch that the farmer has given up?

He's more than likely better off regular, one off payment,there weren,t as many as there used to be using day tickets.Newark might make it night fishing aswell.

Back