• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Metcheck Problems

David Potter

Hi,
Does anybody else have problems with Metcheck ?
I seem to get long spells where it dosnt work and gives me this error code
Any advice ?

Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a0009'

Subscript out of range: '80'

/INCLUDES/GENERIC/FORECASTS/48hr_generic.asp, line 19

Regards
Dave

Shame really the long range weather forecasts was a handy tool....

Hi Dave,

May this Christmas bring you lots of laughter and happiness....Metcheck is no good any more I now use AccuweatherUK which is probably better than metcheck was and also gives longrange forecasts as well.Look forward to bumping into you on the banks of the Wye or the White Lion next year.

Cheers,

Dickie

Hi Dave,

May this Christmas bring you lots of laughter and happiness....Metcheck is no good any more I now use AccuweatherUK which is probably better than metcheck was and also gives longrange forecasts as well.Look forward to bumping into you on the banks of the Wye or the White Lion next year.

Cheers,

Dickie

PM for you Richard
Dave

Hi,
Does anybody else have problems with Metcheck ?
I seem to get long spells where it dosnt work and gives me this error code
Any advice ?

Yeah, my advice would be to use a site that isn’t owned and run by a convicted sex offender! :(

Metoffice.gov.uk seems to be fairly reliable.

Metcheck no good

Agree with last thread, Metcheck is not reliable both in forecasts and performance!
My work is reliant on the weather and I gave up on Metcheck a long time ago, the most reliable is metoffice weather, it gives wind speed, gusts, weather at 2 hourly intervals. As a market trader I need to know what the weathers doing, always stick with metoffice and you wont go far wrong.
For rising/dropping river levels the Environment Agency has a great facility on its website, I find very useful.

hope this helps

Darren

Back