• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Merry Christmas and thank you...

Andy Frances

Administrator
Staff member
Hi everyone,

I just want to wish you all a very happy Christmas and also say 'thank you' for ensuring BFW is a pleasure to run once again.

We switched to the new format forum on the 6th January last year and during the last twelve months have seen very little negativity or need to moderate at all.

Thank you also to the team of moderators who do a great job of keeping an eye on things.

I hope everyone has a great day tomorrow.

Regards,

Andy F

Have a great one Andy, Claire, Daniel, Poppy and Ollie. Thanks for Bfw.
To all members of Bfw - thanks and seasons greetings to you all.
Cheers
Bob

And a very merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous new year to you and yours Andy, and of course all the other members of bfw.

Let's hope the new year is kinder to the world and all life on it than the last.

Dave G.

Yuletide felicitations to you and your family Andy.
Christmas is brilliant when you have a little one.

It's funny that, when you have to post under your real name there is a lot less trouble.;)

Merry Christmas to you too Andy, and the family, and all the team.

Hope you all have a good one

Ian.

Thanks Andy for a great forum, all the best to you and yours, and to everyone else aswell. All the best folks. :)

all the best andy and the rest of the bfw team and members, hope you all have a great xmas and new year
cheers
jerry

Best wishes Andy Claire and family have a brilliant xmas:)

All the best Andy have a happy christmas

Thanks Andy, Claire and the mods/administrators for making the forum site a real pleasure to take part in, and further thanks to all the positive and friendly members who make it what it is, Merry Christmas all.........

Time we have another fish in as I missed the Trent one, not sure about another -7 like last year though, any ideas??

Back