• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Lure Storage HELP!!!!!!

Martyn Lloyd

Despite sending my eyes square looking at a screen I have failed to find a decent way to store my recently acquired collection of some 24 Super Shad Raps and 12 8" Depth Radiers which have been purchased for the next safari to Nasser.

Sooooooooooo, despite trawling looking for the lure wallet John Wilson uses then changing the game plan to clear plastic (cheap) boxes I`m coming up with a blank.

Now, as we all know, luggage space is tight when taking fishing gear in a suitcase so one of those big lure bags is no good. I need something compact (like the idea of a number of small boxes).

Does anyone have any suggestions or recommend a place to get some please????????

I have a 'Dart' lure book.

I know they are no longer available, but a bit of searching may find you one......

It has several foam leafs with plastic dividers.
The whole thing zips up.

Have you looked at Harris Sports Mail, Mart....?
They do plenty of lure's and lure carriers.

Steve

Martin, Fox (spit) have a lure wallet in the new Rage range, I can't remember the dimensions, I thinks it's a bout a tenner.

Cheers guys!

Steve, that Dart book sounds ideal, shame they`re discontinued eh!

Will, have you seen one of the Fox bags? The only piccies I can find on the web are of it closed with no details of what the insides like! Internet sellers eh!

Are you about on Thursday evening for the straw Mart?

If so, I'll bring it along and show it you.......

I managed to get my mate one, from another mate, but that was his last one.....

I will have a word tho, if you think it will do the job.....

Steve

Martin, If I remember rightly, it was a series of plastic envelopes inside but I can't be sure.
Might need a bit of ringing round mate.

Steve, definitely down Thursday mate:D

We meeting on the main car park?

Back