• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Long banksticks??

Wayne Glossop

Hi, just wondering what are the best banksticks out there to get the rod as high as possible or what set up is there available? Iv been looking at the fox ranger pod for the 15ft rods as a few people reccomend them
Thanks

The Ranger comes with both long and short front sticks. You don't need to buy additional long sticks.

Hi, just wondering what are the best banksticks out there to get the rod as high as possible or what set up is there available? Iv been looking at the fox ranger pod for the 15ft rods as a few people reccomend them
Thanks

Dinsmores Wayne, they extend to about 5 foot and built to last, British made and great value.

I use Fox Euro banksticks.Very long,strong and with a spiral point and great locking mechanism,i think there a great bit of kit.

Fox storm sticks...................... they will extend to about eight feet.

Big sticks with a 'V' on the end.

Thanks for your replys lads I certainly like the fox bank sticks after having a look about (on the net) but I think the ranger pod is going to be a little more suited to me!!!

Back