• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Lightweight quiver and backpack.

Trevor Summerfield

Senior Member & Supporter
Morning Gents, I have a Korum River Brolly which is excellent but a tad heavy. I am looking for a lightweight quiver that will take the Brolly plus one or two rodrests. Can anyone advise from experience please. While I am here, a lightweight rucksack is needed as well.

Best quiver bar none (in my opinion of course) the folding quiver from Korum.

None of this separate sleeves per rod malarkey or rods hanging off the bag all exposed. Cant fit this in this quiver and that brolly doesn’t go in there etc.

All that is resolved by the Korum folder.
Everyting fits in it, your rods, lines and reels are protected and it just works like it should.

I’ve got 3 of them now and use nothing else.

Best quiver bar none (in my opinion of course) the folding quiver from Korum.

None of this separate sleeves per rod malarkey or rods hanging off the bag all exposed. Cant fit this in this quiver and that brolly doesn’t go in there etc.

All that is resolved by the Korum folder.
Everyting fits in it, your rods, lines and reels are protected and it just works like it should.

I’ve got 3 of them now and use nothing else.
I agree the folding quiver is really good, but it is huge and heavy. I suppose thats the price you have to pay for the good protection

Another vote for the TA quiver - a very well thought out bit of kit and it really is light.

I use a Saber small rucksack (blatant copy of the TA one) and that is a good product too - but it is small.

Heavy???? It’s just material,They weigh nothing. The weight is dependent on what you fill it with.
Is this what you’re using? I like the Look of it .

Attachments

• IMG_2903.png
    IMG_2903.png
    328.2 KB · Views: 157
I got a TA quiver after reading this, seems great so far so thanks for the recommendations

I’ve quickly realized how important tip protectors are, any recommendations gratefully received

Back