• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Leeda icon tripod

Can't see how David can comment on it when he's never owned one, and is just going on hearsay, ive had no problems with the head on mine, its very light, not cumbersome at all, and fits in a quiver with ease. So far, yes, i have only used it for sea fishing, but would put it ahead of a Trafford Angling tripod i have, and they were supposed to be quite good.

P.S. I'm a toffee, so the blue isn't a problem. :) 👍

Hi Dereck, its not just heresay, I fish(ed) with Graham who owns the tripod since he had it bought a couple or three years ago,it was a birthday pressie as I remember, he was delighted with it for about two or three weeks , in fact, I repaired the head on it when it bent, I have seen him cursing it when he has to put it up, take it down ,and carry it which actually makes me laugh a bit .
I am glad you are pleased with yours, but for him it is just a pile of badly designed aluminium, being from Yorkshire he is too tight to get a decent one !

David

BTW, thats a really generous offer you have made to Andy Derek , you are a top man !

David

Hi Dereck, its not just heresay, I fish(ed) with Graham who owns the tripod since he had it bought a couple or three years ago,it was a birthday pressie as I remember, he was delighted with it for about two or three weeks , in fact, I repaired the head on it when it bent, I have seen him cursing it when he has to put it up, take it down ,and carry it which actually makes me laugh a bit .
I am glad you are pleased with yours, but for him it is just a pile of badly designed aluminium, being from Yorkshire he is too tight to get a decent one !

David

BTW, thats a really generous offer you have made to Andy Derek , you are a top man !

David
Nice recovery David ;)

Back