• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

LDAA

Peter Bowles

Hi all, I'm thinking of joining Lincoln DAA to fish either Laughterton or North Clifton for 3 or 4 nights in July. I was hoping if a member or two could give me a bit of information regarding the two stretches, please. I have fished Collingham about 6 times over the years, I was wondering is it worth the ticket money or is it better to look at some of the other stretches that let you pay on the bank or book in advance.

Cheers Peter

You could always do Notts Feds the have a couple of sections Aa bit of a trek to walk but Carlton ferry is downstream of Collingham and pentons field at gunthorpe both small sections but with it

Thanks for your reply Ray, I will be doing 4 days with a friend so ideally I would like to be not too far away from the car in case I need to nip a shop or something. It could be something for the future tho with the day ticket fishing they offer. Thanks again mate.

Back