• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

last chance before Ebay! rods and reels nomad chairs [originals]

Hurgen Akindji

All items on ebay

Hi all. ALL ITEMS NOW ON EBAY

1 Drennan 13ft Im8 Super Waggler [original] in mint condition!! Its definitely a full 13ft butU looks as though the top section is just a little shorter than the other two sections about an inch. Been like that since i had it. £80 POSTED

1 Drennan Floatmaster 13/15ft combo rod in mint/new condition!! £110 POSTED ##SOLD########%

1 Drennan 11'6 [original] medium feeder rod with all 3 tips in Mint condition!! £60 Posted

1 Grauvel 12ft 'Barbel float rod in very good condition and black handle and hook keeper. Beautiful pencil thin Barbel rod. Been shortened by an inch but still has lovely action £45 Posted

2 Fox stratos 10000 BNWB spooled with 12lb sufix duo core £100 Posted

1 Okuma aventa pro [ Bronze one] mint condition with pouch/box £70 Posted

2 Fox stratos 7000 Mint condition spooled with 12lb fox illusion £80

1 Nash nomad original light chair good used condition Few marks etc £45 posted

1 Nash nomad original light chair good used condition £35 posted

Please the note the second chair has come loose at the joint brackets and leans back further than it should. also it needs some stoppers where the legs sit on the frame. You can get these free from nash! Rang Nash they said they could get me some brackets but i never bothered. Also the underneath of the chair is muddy etc. I used the chair like this for years no probz!

I dont mind discounting multiple buys etc
If you require info or photos i will give you my number as i dont know how to post photos on the site please feel free to pm me Cheers
ALL ITEMS NOW ON EBAY###########

Last edited:
PM regarding the floatmaster rod Hurgz.

Cheers mate, I've been looking for one of those rods for months now. Cracking piece of kit and floaty light. Bring on the the grayling!!!!

Not yet mate, unless it turned up today while I've been at work.

Ok mate sorry to hear that. To be honest I used a post office that I don't really like to use normally but I had no choice this time round. Not sure if that had anything to do with it! If you don't get any joy let me know and I will give you the tracking number!
Probably turn up tomorrow mate. Then you can give it a good waggle over the weekend!!

Doubt I'll be going this weekend. I'll let you know if it turns up, could you pm me the tracking number anyway?

Hurgz, the rod turned up today. Had a little waggle in the house and can't wait to get out and use it in anger. Top condition and a pleasure doing business with you.

Cheers,
Stu

That's great to hear mate! I started getting worried there for a minute! I hope it gives you many decades of fantastic sport! Pleasure was all mine mate.

Back