• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Lake record

Mark Anderson

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi men,
The lake i visited in France last week has a few nice grass carp , impressive creatures , and i told Sue before i left id love to catch one , little did i know it would be a 50lb grassy , and a lake record to boot !

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180507-210517.jpg
    Screenshot_20180507-210517.jpg
    793.9 KB · Views: 365
Hi men,
The lake i visited in France last week has a few nice grass carp , impressive creatures , and i told Sue before i left id love to catch one , little did i know it would be a 50lb grassy , and a lake record to boot !
Huge grassy,stunning colours too. Well done Mark. Not everyone's cup of tea but I think they're stunning creatures.

Hi men,
They are a pain once you net them , and i also had a 40lb the day before , glad i caught them , but did not want to catch another :)

Hatter

I have heard people say that Grassies don't fight, this is one of a similar size that my lad caught, its one that hadn't heard that they were not supposed to fight because fight it certainly did.

Attachments

• 042.JPG
    042.JPG
    191.2 KB · Views: 338
Back