• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Korum Tackle for Sale for charity

Dai Gribble

I hope people don't mind me posting on here to draw your attention to some Korum gear being sold for charity in the For Sale section. It is for a good cause and I want to bring it to the attention of as many people as possible.

Thanks, Dai

The post is:

Last year one of life's gentleman, Rob Dececco, died of cancer at the age of 55. Rob was a great angler and even greater person - one of those people that others only said good things about and it was always a pleasure to meet up with him. Rob developed secondary cancer from skin cancer which first appeared as a lump on his back years earlier. Rob was a passionate and exceptionally good barbel angler and caught big fish from local rivers such as the Trent and Dove, as well as further afield from the Hampshire Avon and Kennet.

I am fortunate to be a consultant for Korum and they have agreed that I can sell off some items of tackle that I have received from them over the years that I no longer use or have been replaced by Korum, and the proceeds will go to Melanoma Support, the charity being chosen by his wife, Joy.

The items are large so I would prefer collection from Stafford but I will post. I have tried to price them realistically and remember it's for charity!

One Korum Neoteric XS Twin Top Power with 1.75 and 2.2 tops in bag. Used once on the River Wye in the Korum 'Fishing Made Easy" DVD £65
Pair Korum Neoteric XS Twin Top with 1.25 and 1.5 tops. Used twice, no bags (but I will keep looking)! £120
Korum Precision Multi Feeder 12 ft rod. Twin tip - one solid 1.5 and a quiver top. Unused £60
Korum Large Ruckbag. Small tear in side but doesn't cause any problems. £15
Korum CS reels x3 . With spare spools. £20 each
Korum Lightweight Accessory Chair. Good condition. £45

Thanks for looking, Dai Gribble

Dai, I will give you £100 plus cost of postage for the twin top power rod. A good cause. If OK I will PM you. All the best. Howard.

Dai .... I will take the lightweight chair of your hands ..... send me your number and we can sort out collection or alternatively you could give it to the Pons I can pick it up off him.

regards

Paul

Good cause ,Dai ,am sure I have a few bits can add to the pot if that is allowed ,let me know .

Re ,Paul Broadhurst,that's a good shout ,can pick up off you at work and sort with him .

Pons

Are the pair of Neoteric XS Twin Tops still available David ? I've been humming and arring about them since you first posted...It's the logistics of getting them from Stafford to Kent that has put me off committing !!!...:eek:

Are the pair of Neoteric XS Twin Tops still available David ? I've been humming and arring about them since you first posted...It's the logistics of getting them from Stafford to Kent that has put me off committing !!!...:eek:

They are still available. I can get them sent by courier no problem, cost is about £12. You know you want them and it is for a very good cause!:D

a little belated, but a massive thanks to dai for bringing the bag to me in telford. now ceri can carry even more stuff :p:D.
had a nice chat about differant things fishing wise, before heading off to have a go ourselves, i hope he caught, i had one chub & a decent roach :cool: where i said i was going.

Sadly I managed my third successive day without so much as a tremor on the quiver tip!

Hope the sherpa makes good use of the bag.:D

Dai,

You have a PM

Regards

Bill W

Back