• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Korum speed fit tripod adapter

Jamie Warren

Hey guys, anyone seen this piece of kit coming out this week?
F77DC02A-6BEE-4DBB-A3E3-05EF1E75FC58.png

by the time you have purchased 3 light weight storm poles at about £15.00 each a buzz bar and the floor cups be as dear as a tripod .

Most barbel anglers will already have at least two long bank-sticks, a lot will already have everything else needed.

Another well thought out bit of kit from Korum IMO!

by the time you have purchased 3 light weight storm poles at about £15.00 each a buzz bar and the floor cups be as dear as a tripod .
Yeah but Look at it another way. Most anglers will probably have 3 bank sticks or storm poles anyway. id say that little device isn’t there to replace the tripod, it’s there to get you out the shit if your bank sticks don’t go in the ground.

Yeah but Look at it another way. Most anglers will probably have 3 bank sticks or storm poles anyway. id say that little device isn’t there to replace the tripod, it’s there to get you out the shit if your bank sticks don’t go in the ground.
If you cannot get them in the ground you will be losing your rods.

Has anybody got the compact tripod, thinking of adding 1 to my inventory?🤔
Yes I have it.
it’s ok.
I love the fact it squeezes down really small.
I hate the fact that Korum can’t seem to make anything extendable with a firm locking device. The legs will slide back in with a bit of pressure applied which is annoying when your trying to get the feet firmly in the ground.
once set up it’s very good and very stable.

Yes I have it.
it’s ok.
I love the fact it squeezes down really small.
I hate the fact that Korum can’t seem to make anything extendable with a firm locking device. The legs will slide back in with a bit of pressure applied which is annoying when your trying to get the feet firmly in the ground.
once set up it’s very good and very stable.
Great stuff thanks gor the reply, think ill invest

Just taken delivery of mine and i’m impressed. I’ve only bought with two swims in mind but will make life so much easier in those. Thanks for the original heads up Jamie 👍 Has a useful eyelet to hang a bag of stones or spare leads if extra ballast needed.

Last edited:
Back