• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Korum Large Combi Feeder Caps

Lee Williams

Hi all bit of a scrounging post this, over the years I've lost loads of caps off these, cast out with a block end, wound in with an open end .

I now cable tie the bottom cap to the feeder and it doesn't happen any more but it means I've a load of capless open ends.

Does anyone have any spares knocking about they dont use, happy to cover postage and a drink on top

I’ve got one, not sure if it’s the large size though. It’s 25mm (ish) from top to bottom of the cap - shown in pic.

If it’s the right one, PM your address and I’ll chuck it in a little Jiffy bag and send it over. I don’t want anything for it.

E2D9E98D-F9B0-475B-BF6B-C348B3D17F13.jpeg

I spoke with Korum about these last season and annoyingly they don't supply spares! The elastic is pants and they're better off replaced with ESP / Drennan Powergum before they perish (which can be within months) - its a bit fiddly but worth the aggro

Going to be using Rich's maggot feeders this winter - superior design!

Back