• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Korda Krusha Team Tidal May 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Williams

Korda Krusha by "a member of Team Tidal"

Introduction

I saw the Korda Krusha advertised and it looked a good idea especially like me you want to make up PVA bags on the bank. So it was down to the tackle shop and I purchased the small version at £11 (the large one is £13). The Krusha has two sections with the bait trapped in between and with a back and forth circular motion and a bit of pressure the idea is that the bait is "krushed". I believe the idea may have originated from the herbalists?

image1.jpg

But would it work on rock hard pellets? I selected some elips that had been in the shed for a couple of years as a sample :

image_inside.jpg

After 2 turns this was the result, half the pellets had broken up :

image_2t.jpg

After 5 turns the pellets had broken down significantly :

image_5t.jpg

After 10 turns it was mostly pellet crumb :

image_10t.jpg

All in all it is a decent product which is suitable for impromptu PVA bags on the bank and would be decent addition to anyone's tackle bag. The only drawback is the price, effectively this is cheap injection moulded product and is probably a bit overpriced, but a good product nonetheless.

"a member of Team Tidal"
May 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back