• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Kingfisher chub blank

Stuart Prescott

I have one of the kingfisher 3 piece chub special rod blanks that I’m probably going to move on now as I haven’t got round to having it made up and most likely won’t now

£150 collected or can meet within reason

Based in Wigan

is the blank like the one made by Mr Tunley, where the top section is the quiver tip, or is this just a normal three piece blank?

is the blank like the one made by Mr Tunley, where the top section is the quiver tip, or is this just a normal three piece blank?
Three peice blank, that's surprisingly sensitive, I went out with lob worms on the original blank & the small perch were showing themselves quite nicely on the tip.

I've personally not come across a blank quite like it, however the Harrison Avon is similar & I wouldn't be surprised if it's the same blank in one guise or another?

Martin James got me to look at them originally...

Back