• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

kenya

Gary Wagstaff

off to kenya on the 16th of june nayali beach north of mombassa have seached the internet but struggling to find any thing about the fishing around that area .anybody been and done any fishing
gaz

have a gud un

i went last year and found the best way to get a BITE was using leadcore along with a barbed hook using 3 rods.

i was catching southern jessies all week:)

watch how you handle them gaz, they're very timid:eek:

?

Confused about the destination? Why Kenya Gaz? I think you have it wrong mate! Bushmeat! its food mate ,you should of gone up the village or down to Brighton would of saved thousands !:eek:

off to kenya on the 16th of june nayali beach north of mombassa have seached the internet but struggling to find any thing about the fishing around that area .anybody been and done any fishing
gaz

Hi Gaz
I went to that resort about 10 years ago theres a small port at the mouth of a river near there but i can't remember the name of it!!!
There was at the time about 5/6 charter boats that went out of it and all the info was available at the hotel.
We chartered 1 for the day with another couple which cuts the cost and is a better option than booking a place on a tourist boat which is basically a rip off!!
I've seen you with them Barbel on mate but when them sailfish/Marlin strike it's something else,best fishing experience i've ever had:)

Back