• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Keith spotted trying to ride a surfboard near Gloucester

Neil Smart

Looks like the reports of Keith the Seal as being dead were a tad premature, she has been spotted playing with some surf boarders near Gloucester, I have seen the vid and can confirm she is Keith ;)

Looks like the reports of Keith the Seal as being dead were a tad premature, she has been spotted playing with some surf boarders near Gloucester, I have seen the vid and can confirm she is Keith ;)

Blimey...I knew Keith had been in the forces, but didn't realise it was the American lot. Must have got really peed of with the surf boarders getting in his swim if he was resorting to trying to clamber onto their surf boards to get at 'em. And I wouldn't call him 'she' if I were you Neil :p

Cheers, Dave :D

Last edited:
Blimey...I knew Keith had been in the forces, but didn't realise it was the American lot. Must have got really peed of with the surf boarders getting in his swim if he was resorting to trying to clamber onto their surf boards to get at 'em. And I wouldn't call him 'she' if I were you Neil :p

Cheers, Dave :D

Well there are some funny sights when the Severn Bore (no puns) hits town I can tell you.... but Keith in a wetsuit mounted on a surfboard?

I would pay to see that :)

Back