• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Keepnet wanted.

Hurgen Akindji

Hi all.

I wanted to take my nephew fishing and he needs a keepnet. Something cheap and used, or if you have something you don't need or use that would be fine too.
Doesn't have to be too long, 2.5m-3m preferably small in dimensions.
Would be very grateful if anyone could help me out.
Needed Wednesday off possible. I live in North London and work in East London.
Thanks in advance

Hurgz

have you looked on amazon.
Some reasonable cheap ones on there between 20-30 quid and next day free delivery.

Or even Angl1ng D1rect - a Guru net is only about £15.00, they also have inexpensive handles.

The Tackle Tavern also have load of used kit... next day delivery.... I can recommend them for reliability.

Or even Angl1ng D1rect - a Guru net is only about £15.00, they also have inexpensive handles.

The Tackle Tavern also have load of used kit... next day delivery.... I can recommend them for reliability.
Cheers mate. I'm after a keepnet. I'll check out tackle tavern 👍

Hi hurgen I understand your friends with
my friend Julian Griffiths
with this in mind do you come this side of London IE bucks ?
I'll look tomorrow regards Peter

Hi Peter I hope you're well. That's very kind of you.
Julian Griffiths? Sorry Peter I'm not sure I know Julian. I'm rarely ever near Bucks unfortunately. I occasionally fish the Thames, the Bourne in Chertsey, and the Upper Lea in wheat Hampstead.

Cheers mate. I'm after a keepnet. I'll check out tackle tavern 👍

Ah! I didn't read it properly.

Why does he (or anyone this forum) NEED a keep net? Unless he's fishing matches, just catch (take pics if necessary) and release.

Back