• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

jrc stealth brolly centre scre

Hurgen Akindji

jrc stealth brolly centre screw

Hi all, i have a stealth brolly and cant find the centre screw. I tried calling JRC but could only get their email. Any help would be great!

Last edited:
:Dhaha believe it or not matey,i have also managed to break the quiver section on both of my original john wilson avon quivers!
Just finally getting around to fixing everything before the winter kicks in!

I used to have a phone number for JRC but it seem's to have changed since they became part of pure fishing. I'd speak to the retailer who sold you the brolly and see if he can't source you a new screw through the sales team.

Failing that, e,mail them and include your number in the hope they call you. TBH, I've never had much of a problem with their tackle but on the one occasion I did have, their after sales team were excellent.

Hi Martin. Thanks for that mate! I once saw a replica type universal screw in my local tackle shop but cant see them around anymore. I wonder if all the other brands of similar brollies have the same size screw?

Stick a post on Cemex fella. If there is a universal offering, I'm sure someone will know where to source one.

Lawman

pretty sure fox do a copy of these with a fitment for hanging a light on,had some in our local tackle store a while ago.:rolleyes:

Back