• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Important - new members

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,

If you have donated to our charities or bought from the BFW shop in order to gain the forum membership, please be aware that you will not receive your membership immediately.

I add all new accounts manually and I'm doing rather a lot at the moment. There's currently a lag of around 2 hours...

Please be patient :)

Cheers,

Andy F

Hi again,

9:32pm - I've now added all but one account (waiting for reply to an email). So, if you've bought/donated and haven't heard from me, please check your SPAM folder, then drop me a line.

I seem to have problems emailing AOL users, which is a shame because it looks as though there are loads of you out there!

Thank you to everyone who has got involved today. I really hope this is the start of something very good :)

Cheers,

Andy F

May I make another point here? If any of you want a slight change to your username eg. Peter to Pete, or David to Dave etc please just PM me

paul4

Back