• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Im9 finesse and exceler reel

Ben Jennings

Have the following for sale

Drennan im9 finesse 13 foot float rod. Brought 4-5 months ago for a bit of stick float fishing as the weather cools down. However made the mistake of picking up a acolyte at my local tackle shop and now the im9 is for sale. Not been out its bag since I got it. Still has the plastic on the handle. Comes in its own padded sleeve so it can be kept set up £110 Ono. Will meet within 25 mile radius of reading.

Daiwa exceler S 4000. Comes with spare spool, original box. Been used once and is loaded with 50lb spiderwire camo braid (was a pike reel on my 10 foot esox rod). £50 posted

How good does the Acolyte feel I'm very tempted.

Clive, it feels ALMOST as good as the Normark Microlite, the best light match rod EVER!

Clive you seem very much like me with fishing tackle. If you pick one up you'll have to buy it. You have been warned ;)

Bugger

This rod for sale (if its the new 3 piece rod) is a real cracker and a good price.

Had one but changed to the classic version as needed a bit more ooomph for the large chub around.

And I had bought a Normark microlite........ (Crooky...EYHO) first Mk1 version without the sponge bits.....

Graham

It's the 3 piece that breaks down into 2 x 6foot sections with the handle extension so it can always be kept set up in its sleeve ready to go.

null_zpsf0712abe.jpg

null_zps95cbdd7b.jpg

null_zpsdb1a66e0.jpg

null_zpsd0c43742.jpg

Back