• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Ian's Lodden fish.

Keith Speer

Well done mate!!

Getting among them again?

Just goes to prove, Form is temporary, class is perminant!;);):):):):):)

Well done mate!!

Getting among them again?

Just goes to prove, Form is temporary, class is perminant!;);):):):):):)

Well my dry period was totally self inflicted Keith, hopping around all over the place, i don't think i had more than 2 sessions in one place, i had a few opportunist fish, but only singles, which if i were fishing for them i'd have made some meat mash, and got the feeders out ( if i could find them :D ) i was chucking and chanceing it basically - exactly what i tell people not to do, but i just couldn't stand the crowds ! so i kept moving, and paid the price !
I've been where i am now for a couple of weeks hard fishing, but as you can see it's already paying off :D but i love it here, and fishing a bit that i've never paid much attention too, where i had 3 doubles at the back end of last year, so my plan was to be here for the winter - Barring savage weather :( i hope we don't get more of that !
But you've given me inspiration mate, if it snows i'm getting the float tackle out - the tackle shop will do well out of me i can see it coming ! :p

Ian.

Back