• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

How Not to Do it!

Darryl Davis

184460.gif

Brilliant. Also, by substituting the people in the boat with all those that are a drain on your life force, you are provided with an instant spiritual lift. Marvellous.

Hold my hands up here, i am definately a "lesser" angler.:eek: What are they doing? Is that a grenade:confused: I'm going back to photography, this fishing gig is getting down right dangerous.

Stephen

What are they doing? Is that a grenade:confused:

It's a couple of french blokes during the early testing stages of their explosive feeder groundbait. Bit too much of the fizzy stuff in that batch i reckon.

I've bombed out no end of times while fishing, but never gone out with a bang quite like that :D

Cheers, Dave.

:D

I can't help wondering if this is some sort of snuff movie though - did they survive??

I can't help wondering if this is some sort of snuff movie though - did they survive??

Something I have wondered too Andrew. They seem to disappear without trace as soon as the explosion occurs, which is a bit odd. Really don't know what to make of that clip, to be honest. However, I feel fairly sure it wouldn't have been half as funny if there were body parts everywhere...not to most of us anyway.

As it was, I nearly had an accident myself, just watching it :D

Cheers, Dave.

As an ex BDO, that looks like user error. But looking at the blast they might have survived as the explosion will find the weakest exit and thats up, then all they have to worry about is some frag...... The one that still sits in my mind was a US Army guy crimping a detonator onto safety fuse with his teeth. He survived but will never smile, smell or eat his dinner the normal way again.

Back