• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

House overlooking the Wye

I'v looked at the house and dreamt on more than one occasion. That's a lot cheaper than I thought it would be.

Howard, I spotted it in a local newpaper while visiting family near there a couple of weeks ago. I mentioned upping sticks to the Missus. She gave me a look. I'll keep dreaming.

Should we club together and buy this?

Ignore these others dear boy, you have an emphatic yes from me. I could only afford about £200 or so, but I am sure your generous nature will enable you to make up the difference so that we can enjoy equal shares in this lovely fishing lodge. Do go ahead with this ASAP Howard, and let me know when you have exchanged contracts, as I am keen to move in.

Cheers, Dave.

Yep I'm on it Dave. I have just put a few non essential organs (yes, including that one) on eBay so lets see how that auction goes. I may then be able to match your contribution.

well i thought of buying one on the wye but no point now most of the day tickets and affordable regular fishings been grabbed, ah well retirement looks like the south coast now:(

John,

If you change your mind and fish the Wye please remember you will need an EA license.......:D

South coast, ooh it would have to be chesil beach

Back