• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Hose martins..........

Chris Guy

still in residence! Is this normal, thought they'd have 'high-tailed' it by now? Let us know your last sighting.

Still loads around my way!

Hose martins....Are they a sort of Mexican religious sect who worship Martin Luther King or something?

Sorry :eek:

Cheers, Dave :p

Last edited:
They've departed my neck of the woods. Good job too, Stan Cullimore is unobtrusive, Dave Hemmingway is OK, Paul Heaton's a laugh but Norm Cook gets right on my wick. I think one of them is probably hanging around near Brighton.

What was the boozer called, just up the main road from 'ull station, that they (Paul and Dave anyway) used to prop the bar up in the early nineties?

If memory serves me it was the Grafton,named after their street off Beverley Road.Heaton played local Sunday league football always slightly worse for wear.Anyway back to serious discussion on Hosemartins.

Back