• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

holme pierrepont.

Alan White

I have just been informed by someone who works at holme pierrepont Nottingham that u will no longer be able to drive around the complex in your car or park up on the river u will have to use the allocated car park near the front and carry your gear all the way down.:mad:

This is due to new management at the watersports centre and they do wish new investers to see people driving around and parking where they want.:(

I suppose the minority cocked it up again for the majority. I can understand your frustration.

Hi Alan, been planning a trip to Holme Pierrepont, where is the best place to park for a twilight session nowadays? Can you still drive around via the tow ski place or do you have to use the main car park? If so what time do the gates get locked?

Any advice would be helpful.

Thanks

Craig

I have just been informed by someone who works at holme pierrepont Nottingham that u will no longer be able to drive around the complex in your car or park up on the river u will have to use the allocated car park near the front and carry your gear all the way down.:mad:

This is due to new management at the watersports centre and they do wish new investers to see people driving around and parking where they want.:(

Hi Alan, been planning a trip to Holme Pierrepont, where is the best place to park for a twilight session nowadays? Can you still drive around via the tow ski place or do you have to use the main car park? If so what time do the gates get locked?

Any advice would be helpful.

Thanks

Craig

I think its 7am when the gates open sorry don't no what time they lock them.
And yes you have to park in the car park and no more driving around the 2000 meter lake.
This is the info i was given by someone i no that works there.
I hope this was helpful have a good one.
Atb Alan.
works there.

Back