• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Hinders barbel blitz

Mark Hooper

Anyone using it??????
Used it with results ??????
Or is it another hinders range possibly to more catch the angler than the fish????

Mark

I've just got some as I'm a long time fan of their Elips, a couple of nice chub and bream on it but no barbel. Having said that my local river is the Tees which is a cruel mistress to a barbel angler, going to try it on the Swale this weekend so will let you know.
While glugging some pellets the wife walked into the garage and complained about the very strong odour which she described as meaty/fishy smell.

Ok Stuart look forward to hearing about your findings and adventures.
Looks a good range but sometimes I'm very sus on the quality of the bait when it comes to some of their range bit hit n miss.

Mark

Used the Barbel Blitz last season but didn't think results were any better than previous year using cheap trout pellets and brown crumb mix in feeders. Hinders prices have rocketed over recent years so definitely not worth it in my opinion.

Back