• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

High backed chair options

Gavin Burt

Am doing a few more overnighted this season and whilst I love my Fox Ultralite it has zero neck support for longer sessions.

Anyone got any further options to add to the following list please around £100:
JRC Defender II Relaxa Recliner Arm Chair
Sonik Bank-TEK Recliner Armchair

IMG_0136.jpeg

Getting ready for a day on the Wye…

I keep looking at these online but want to try one out... I've got an old Fox adjusta level which has served me well but it's starting to give me backache so in the market for something a bit more luxurious. Have you had yours for long?
Yeah but only used it a few times for longer sessions very light very comfortable and reclines

Trakker Levelite is a decent high backed chair to comfy at times many granddad naps

Thanks for all the feedback.

Was looking at the Trakker recliner but it’s getting on for £200 which I think is a bit much for what I’ll need it for.

I eventually went for the Sonik Bank-Tek Recliner for £72 which I picked up this morning.

It appears to be very comfortable, had a nice high back (I’m 6,2”), has armrests and reclines. Above all a sensible price and I’ve got a few Sonik pieces and the quality seams good.

Back