• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Help please

Derren Burr

Hi chaps,
I'm searching for some Wye and Usk beats on the wye to maybe book and try on the odd occasion.
If anyone could suggest some beats of delight for a spot of barbel fishing it would be much appreciated.
Pm if preferred.

Cheers in advance,

Derren

Graham Elliott does a guiding service on the river. So does Steve Pope I believe.

And I'm not getting a bung from any of them either.

Regards,

Lee.

Thanks for the reply Lee,

To be honest i'm not looking to be guided fella just after some pointers as to beats to try.

Cheers,
Derren

Even better get a Hereford ticket for the price of a couple of days on WUF, or give me 20 quid and I'll take you :)

Even better get a Hereford ticket for the price of a couple of days on WUF, or give me 20 quid and I'll take you :)

:) Cheers for the speedy reply Mark I'll trade ya for a couple of days on the Gt Ouse large mink spotting ;)

Cheers guys for the speedy response, you have given me some starters for sure. I'm looking into it.

Regards,
Derren

Hi Darren,
Check out the Wye and Usk website and go to anglers reports.this should give you an up to date idea of wheres fishing.Although to be honest there are many day ticket opportunities on the river and if its coloured you should have a good days sport.

Good luck and enjoy the stunning scenery and the Stowford Press!!!!

Back