• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Hello

Hi all! New member here, and not too long ago started barbel fishing, hope we’ll meet on the bank!

Attachments

• 5C2B00A6-A44F-469F-B7C0-766239FFBA24.jpeg
    5C2B00A6-A44F-469F-B7C0-766239FFBA24.jpeg
    153.2 KB · Views: 228
It was beginners luck, with a little bit of online information and a big chunk of luncheon meat! This season I couldn’t find them anymore. I usually fish London Thames since it’s very close to me

It was beginners luck, with a little bit of online information and a big chunk of luncheon meat! This season I couldn’t find them anymore. I usually fish London Thames since it’s very close to me
We all need a bit of luck Silviu, luncheon meat is a great bait and the Thames a fantastic river. Keep your ears to the ground and you’ll find ‘em ( don’t forget to tell us 🤣🤣🤣)

I am at chertsey bridge as we speak. Had 3 bites but missed them. I was hoping with this rain they would start feeding but looks like a blank😂

Back