• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Havana Cigars

Jim Foxall

Havana Cigars, three boxes of Romeo y Julieta Churchills. £320. Two boxes untubed, one box tubed. These would cost £450 and £500 respectively from CGars, the cheapest outlet in the UK. No offers.

here's a good idea!!!!

How about if you were to sell them for a charity? It just so happens that I am involved with a number of charities and I would make sure that the funds were distributed to worthy causes. 'Tis the season for giving, after all.

If this idea does not appeal, Sir Ran is looking for sponsors for his Antartica expedition. In the past he has raised £1.5m for a breast cancer charity. Your donation would receive a personal message from Sir Ran thanking you. If you were to chip in a little more, bringing your total donation to £500, you would receive a framed personal message together with a 'photo of Sir Ran. For £1000, you would be invited to meet him in person at one of Sir Ran's staging posts in the Antartica (obviously travel would have to be at the donor's expense).

here's a good idea!!!!

How about if you were to sell them for a charity? It just so happens that I am involved with a number of charities and I would make sure that the funds were distributed to worthy causes. 'Tis the season for giving, after all.

If this idea does not appeal, Sir Ran is looking for sponsors for his Antartica expedition. In the past he has raised £1.5m for a breast cancer charity. Your donation would receive a personal message from Sir Ran thanking you. If you were to chip in a little more, bringing your total donation to £500, you would receive a framed personal message together with a 'photo of Sir Ran. For £1000, you would be invited to meet him in person at one of Sir Ran's staging posts in the Antartica (obviously travel would have to be at the donor's expense).

A wonderful gesture Colin and don't for one moment think that I had not condidered it. However, it is with deep regret that I have to inform you that charities will have nothing to do with the sale of tobacco or any gains from the sale of such products. But thank you for thinking of me, a true Christian Spirit.

Back